CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

1-2-3 Roar

It was nice to see Brandon Lyon have a 1-2-3 ninth inning yesterday. The Giants are just...really bad, I'm afraid. With Barry Zito starting the season 0-4 there isn't much for Giants fans to enjoy right now - other than John Bowker. Now they head to St Louis to take on the NL Central division leaders who lost to the Brewers 5-3 today in 10 innings. The Cards took 2 out of 3 from the Giants last weekend.

A note to Byrnsie: Please shave. That mustache is straight out of "Boogie Nights", and I really, really don't like rooting against you at the plate. :-)

Here's a short compilation video I made at a game last last year. It was 9/04 against the Padres in the midst of a pennant race with 26, 063 in attendance. I lost the hot dog race. The DBacks won 9-1. The short clip ends with something we won't see this year: a Tony Clark home run off Padres starter Chris Young. Last year, Clark hit .444 with 4 homers in 9 at bats against Young.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont have sound, but I see we have similar taste in lemondade vendors :-)